When it’s hot and the sun shines through, only an ice cold breakfast will do!
This delicious treat creamy and sweet is the perfect refreshing breakfast to eat!
- 6 frozen organic apricots
- 6-8 organic frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of organic almond milk
Oh this recipe is so delicious – we could let out a large scream!
Are you ready to make a bowl of sugar-free vegan ice cream?
Place all ingredients in your jug ready to blend…
Place on the setting you use to crush ice… And in a minute or two – voila!:
We can never have too many photos of this bowl of mmmhmmmm!
Zoom in on this mouth watering delight …
Why not top with fresh apricots too?
….And enjoy! Waking up to breakfast this yummy is just such a refreshing start to the day!
A picture says 1000 words… 👌
You know that feeling when you wake up, open the curtains, the sun is shining, and your mixing bowl just has that shining sparkle that says: it’s a bake-and-make kind of morning!?
This morning was one of those mornings. The great thing about this recipe is that it was completely spontaneous and turned out just right!
The final texture resulted in a hybrid between bread and muffin – a Bruffin? It is therefore perfectly suitable for any time of day.
You can sweeten if you would like to make it more dessert like or the apples when cooked in pieces alone inside the mixture make it a perfect more savoury bread without added sweetner.
- 1 1/2 cup of ground raw buckwheat (or buckwheat flour)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 peeled and diced apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 handful of poppy seeds
- Maple syrup/agave nectar/ sweetner of choice (optional)
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Ground your buckwheat groats or measure out your flour – we blended our buckwheat into flour in our vitamix dry jug…
3.Then measure out your oil
4. Peel and chop one apple (green or red would be fine)
Apple peeled and diced. You can leave the peel on if you prefer.
5. Measured out your spices….
6. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well… Stirring in those poppy seeds 👌 Really giving the mixture a good stir!
7. Now time to fill up or muffin tray! You could also use muffin cases
Zoom in on that oh so delicious mixture!
8. Now 30 minutes cooking time in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius on the clock!
They’ve risen and they’re done!
9. Mandatory test bite! Oh so fluffy and warm 😆
Good and golden 💛
10. Voila! Enjoy!
Delicious chocolate-like sweet ice cream in less then 30 seconds and only 2 ingredients necessary – are you ready 🙉🍦🍫🍌
- 5-6 sliced frozen ripe bananas
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- Handful of mixed vine fruit (raisins, currants, sultanas) (optional)
Place bananas and cacao powder in your blender with just enough water to cover your blender blades.
Then if you’re using a Vitamix – put on the ice/frozen setting or if using another blender, blend as you would if you were crushing ice. The result should look something like this:
Serve immediately topped with vine fruit or other topping up choice 👌
Perfect to satisfy an afternoon need for sweetness, dessert or even a Monday Morning breakfast 😉
Healthy, nutritious and delicious 😋
This starter side dish is so delicious to eat! It’s a warm and crispy nutritious treat.
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of warm water
1/3 cup of chia seeds
1/3 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of tapioca flour
1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
1 teaspoon of sea salt
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 35 minutes
1. Mix together the flours so their completely sifted through, then add chia seeds, oil, salt herbs and warm water too.
2. Mix together until it forms a soft sticky dough (add a little more coconut flour if it gets too watery though)
3. Then roll mixture into balls and place on a non-stick tray…
4. …And bake for 35 minutes at 200 degrees and voila wayheeeey!
– Mixed Herbs/Salt & Pepper
– Plamil Organic Mayo
Preparation Time: 10 minutes + (Chilling time if you prefer to eat it cold)
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Here is our recipe for our favourite side potato salad,
And today we’re sharing with you another recipe ballad.
Peel potatoes, cut into chunks and put to the side…
Cook in your steamer for 30 minutes – take a look inside…
Whilst your waiting create some onion diced…
And a couple of celery stalks all washed and sliced…
Cucumber quartered slices is a lovely addition,
providing an extra source of good green nutrition.Now to make the delicious mayo dressing…
With a tablespoon of water, herbs and seasoning there’s no messing… 😉
Then mix the mixture, give it a whisk and a good shake!
This dressing is really simple and easy to make!
Add a little more water if the consistency is too thick,
You don’t want it lumpy it’ll make you feel sick!
Then pour over the steamed potatoes, that dressing all creamy…
And mix it all up to make a side salad that tastes dreamy… 👌
And there we have a delicious potato salad mix,
Perfect for your afternoon lunch salad fix!
You know those mornings when it is just too cold for ice?
It’s raining outside and something warm would be nice.
Or when you’re in need of a warm dessert that’s guilt-free,
Well we have for you here the most delicious warm recipe.
Put some chosen frozen or fresh fruit onto an oven plate,
Then top with crushed nuts, Brazils or walnuts are great.
We have used organic raspberries and some pear,
Though of course go with any combination you dare!
Bake until the fruit is soft for thirty minutes or maybe forty
And Voila! A breakfast or dessert that’s nice and not naughty!
Love, The JA Ladies