Ladies and gentlemen when you’re in need of something sweet…
These 2 minute brownie bites are just what you need to eat!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of flaxseed
- 4-6 tablespoons of carob
- Handful of Almonds
- 1 tablespoon of dried grapefruit zest
- Dates/raisins/currants (optional)
Measure out your flaxseed into 1 cup…
Then add with the almonds and shake it all up!
Give them both a good fine blend…
Your consistency should look like this in the end:
Add the rest of the ingredients carob, banana and zest…
Blend well until the dough is mixed right through and is smelling the best!
Then roll into balls or why not fill a shaped ice cube tray…
And place in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes, to become solid and stay!
Then pop them out and you have the perfect treat: a soft and delicious sweet healthy bite to eat ❤️👌
Break off whole cabbage leaves, be careful not to tear…
…And wash them throughly ready to prepare.
Fill with a spoon of tahini and give it a a good spread…
…and fill with lettuce and carrots or other salad vegetables instead.
Now roll into a wrap, secure with a cocktail stick and then your ready to crunch…
…delicious and colourful cabbage wraps – perfect for your next lunch!
Sometimes you need something refreshing and nice, There’s nothing like a cool bowl of watermelon ice!
Perfect when the sushine is bright in the sky, so simple to make – why not give it a try!
- Chop melon into bite size chunks (We used 3-4 mini watermelons, though 1 large melon would work also.)
- Freeze over night
- Blend in high speed blender or ice crusher.
- Add a small amount of water if you are finding your blades are struggling.
- Do not feel you need to completely blend the ice crush mixture, it can be rather appetising to leave a few frozen watermelon chunks in your sorbet!
MMS (make me smile) endnote:
What does a person enjoying this recipe retreating on a Sunday afternoon cry when the phone rings? Leave ME ‘LON! 🍉😂😎