Sometimes you need something refreshing and nice, There’s nothing like a cool bowl of watermelon ice!
Perfect when the sushine is bright in the sky, so simple to make – why not give it a try!
- Chop melon into bite size chunks (We used 3-4 mini watermelons, though 1 large melon would work also.)
- Freeze over night
- Blend in high speed blender or ice crusher.
- Add a small amount of water if you are finding your blades are struggling.
- Do not feel you need to completely blend the ice crush mixture, it can be rather appetising to leave a few frozen watermelon chunks in your sorbet!
MMS (make me smile) endnote:
What does a person enjoying this recipe retreating on a Sunday afternoon cry when the phone rings? Leave ME ‘LON! 🍉😂😎
– Maple Syrup (or other sugar/sweetener)
– Cinnamon (or spices of choice)
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Grilling Grapefruit such a delicious treat,
A warm and fruity breakfast that’s sticky and sweet!
Half the grapefruit and place on the grill, then drizzle on syrup (be careful not to spill!)
Sprinkle on cinnamon – or sugar and spice,
And anything else you think would be nice.
Then pop under the grill until the syrup sizzles a lot,
And the fruit is crispy at the edges all lovely and hot.
And voila! Enjoy, your GREATfruit that is sticky and grilled!
May your tummy be warm, content and filled!
A Rainbow of Nutritious Food Inspiration. All posts are Vegan, Organic, Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Grain-Free, Alcohol-Free, Plant Based & Natural Sugars Only