Sometimes you need something refreshing and nice, There’s nothing like a cool bowl of watermelon ice!
Perfect when the sushine is bright in the sky, so simple to make – why not give it a try!
- Chop melon into bite size chunks (We used 3-4 mini watermelons, though 1 large melon would work also.)
- Freeze over night
- Blend in high speed blender or ice crusher.
- Add a small amount of water if you are finding your blades are struggling.
- Do not feel you need to completely blend the ice crush mixture, it can be rather appetising to leave a few frozen watermelon chunks in your sorbet!
MMS (make me smile) endnote:
What does a person enjoying this recipe retreating on a Sunday afternoon cry when the phone rings? Leave ME ‘LON! 🍉😂😎
When it’s hot and the sun shines through, only an ice cold breakfast will do!
This delicious treat creamy and sweet is the perfect refreshing breakfast to eat!
- 6 frozen organic apricots
- 6-8 organic frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of organic almond milk
Oh this recipe is so delicious – we could let out a large scream!
Are you ready to make a bowl of sugar-free vegan ice cream?
Place all ingredients in your jug ready to blend…
Place on the setting you use to crush ice… And in a minute or two – voila!:
We can never have too many photos of this bowl of mmmhmmmm!
Zoom in on this mouth watering delight …
Why not top with fresh apricots too?
….And enjoy! Waking up to breakfast this yummy is just such a refreshing start to the day!
A picture says 1000 words… 👌
Delicious chocolate-like sweet ice cream in less then 30 seconds and only 2 ingredients necessary – are you ready 🙉🍦🍫🍌
- 5-6 sliced frozen ripe bananas
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- Handful of mixed vine fruit (raisins, currants, sultanas) (optional)
Place bananas and cacao powder in your blender with just enough water to cover your blender blades.
Then if you’re using a Vitamix – put on the ice/frozen setting or if using another blender, blend as you would if you were crushing ice. The result should look something like this:
Serve immediately topped with vine fruit or other topping up choice 👌
Perfect to satisfy an afternoon need for sweetness, dessert or even a Monday Morning breakfast 😉
Healthy, nutritious and delicious 😋