When it’s hot and the sun shines through, only an ice cold breakfast will do!
This delicious treat creamy and sweet is the perfect refreshing breakfast to eat!
- 6 frozen organic apricots
- 6-8 organic frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of organic almond milk
Oh this recipe is so delicious – we could let out a large scream!
Are you ready to make a bowl of sugar-free vegan ice cream?
Place all ingredients in your jug ready to blend…
Place on the setting you use to crush ice… And in a minute or two – voila!:
We can never have too many photos of this bowl of mmmhmmmm!
Zoom in on this mouth watering delight …
Why not top with fresh apricots too?
….And enjoy! Waking up to breakfast this yummy is just such a refreshing start to the day!
A picture says 1000 words… 👌
You know that feeling when you wake up, open the curtains, the sun is shining, and your mixing bowl just has that shining sparkle that says: it’s a bake-and-make kind of morning!?
This morning was one of those mornings. The great thing about this recipe is that it was completely spontaneous and turned out just right!
The final texture resulted in a hybrid between bread and muffin – a Bruffin? It is therefore perfectly suitable for any time of day.
You can sweeten if you would like to make it more dessert like or the apples when cooked in pieces alone inside the mixture make it a perfect more savoury bread without added sweetner.
- 1 1/2 cup of ground raw buckwheat (or buckwheat flour)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 peeled and diced apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 handful of poppy seeds
- Maple syrup/agave nectar/ sweetner of choice (optional)
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Ground your buckwheat groats or measure out your flour – we blended our buckwheat into flour in our vitamix dry jug…
3.Then measure out your oil
4. Peel and chop one apple (green or red would be fine)
Apple peeled and diced. You can leave the peel on if you prefer.
5. Measured out your spices….
6. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well… Stirring in those poppy seeds 👌 Really giving the mixture a good stir!
7. Now time to fill up or muffin tray! You could also use muffin cases
Zoom in on that oh so delicious mixture!
8. Now 30 minutes cooking time in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius on the clock!
They’ve risen and they’re done!
9. Mandatory test bite! Oh so fluffy and warm 😆
Good and golden 💛
10. Voila! Enjoy!
– Maple Syrup (or other sugar/sweetener)
– Cinnamon (or spices of choice)
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Grilling Grapefruit such a delicious treat,
A warm and fruity breakfast that’s sticky and sweet!
Half the grapefruit and place on the grill, then drizzle on syrup (be careful not to spill!)
Sprinkle on cinnamon – or sugar and spice,
And anything else you think would be nice.
Then pop under the grill until the syrup sizzles a lot,
And the fruit is crispy at the edges all lovely and hot.
And voila! Enjoy, your GREATfruit that is sticky and grilled!
May your tummy be warm, content and filled!
When you crave something sweet and there’s no chocolate in sight,
You want something healthy and something crunchy to bite.
Here ladies and gentlemen is just what you need:
Cocoanut-date bites that you can make with speed!!
We have a handful of dried pitted dates (though fresh would work too),
And hemp seeds, currants, raisins and sultanas (though any seeds nuts or dried fruit will do.)
Then a heaped spoonful of cocoa, milled seeds and coconut oil – each one spoon,
Then blend everything together and you’ll smell that wonderful taste soon!
Then take spoonfuls of sticky mixture and roll into balls bitesize
Then roll them around in a bowl of dried coconut – a snowy sight before your eyes!
Leave in the fridge to set over night – a recipe so simple and sweet!
And by morning you’ll have a healthy delicious snack to eat!