– 3 bananas
– 2 flax eggs (5 tablespoons of ground flax seed and 10 tablespoons of water stirred and left to set for 15 minutes in the fridge)
– 1/4 cup of maple syrup
(Or date syrup)
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
– A sprinkle of pumpkin seeds for topping (other seeds/nuts will work too)
– Coconut oil or cake release spray to grease pan.
– Heart shaped cake pan or cupcake cases
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Here’s a perfect recipe in time for Valentine’s Day…
Buckwheat Banana bread made in a LOVEing way!
Here’s your ingredients ready to make
Your delicious banana bread ready to bake:
1. Mash the bananas until they are completely crushed, this is not a step that can really be rushed!
2. Then add the flax eggs, flour, baking powder, syrup and spice and whisk the mixture till it’s all smooth and nice!
3. Pour mixture evenly into greased loaf tin/ceramic dish or cupcake case
4. Then top with seeds or nuts for a finish that’s ace!
5. Pop in the oven for 30 minutes of cooking time
And you’ll soon have beautiful warming bread for yourself and Valentine ❤️