‘Beanato’ – a combination of beans and potato!
– 3-4 steamed potatoes
– Cooked Haricot Beans
– 1 Grated white onion
– Poppy Seeds/Sesame Seeds
– Olive Oil
– Salt/pepper/seasoning of choice
1. Mash potatoes and beans together in a mixing bowl
2. Add grated onion, and seasoning and stir well.
2. Fill burger press and place on a baking sheet.
3. Top with a little olive oil and seeds of choice.
4. Bake in oven until golden crispy on one side, flip burger and repeat number 3.
5. Cook until golden brown and voila!