‘Beanato’ – a combination of beans and potato!
– 3-4 steamed potatoes
– Cooked Haricot Beans
– 1 Grated white onion
– Poppy Seeds/Sesame Seeds
– Olive Oil
– Salt/pepper/seasoning of choice
1. Mash potatoes and beans together in a mixing bowl
2. Add grated onion, and seasoning and stir well.
2. Fill burger press and place on a baking sheet.
3. Top with a little olive oil and seeds of choice.
4. Bake in oven until golden crispy on one side, flip burger and repeat number 3.
5. Cook until golden brown and voila!
We’re on a roll so here’s blog post number 2
A quick protein-full salad especially for you!
Just half a bell pepper and a small onion red
And a spoonful of dried parsley or other herb instead.
A quarter of cucumber and some surrounding greens
And don’t forget a large bowl of cannellini beans!
Then chop up the veggies, dice them nice and small
And place all in a bowl and give a good mix to all.
Pour over a little olive oil and the juice of a lime,
And you’ll have the main base in absolutely no time.
Now take some organic spinach, watercress and rocket,
Place it around the edge of a plate leaving a circular pocket.
And spoon the bean mixture right around in the middle,
And voila! A delicious salad that’ll make you as fit as a fiddle!
Love, the JA ladies
A Rainbow of Nutritious Food Inspiration. All posts are Vegan, Organic, Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Grain-Free, Alcohol-Free, Plant Based & Natural Sugars Only