1 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of tapioca flour
1 cup of warm water
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup of chia seeds
1/3 cup of golden flaxseed
1 pinch of sea salt
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Add both flours in a mixing bowl and mix together so both flours are fully integrated.
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix until a dough is formed
3. Pour mixture onto your pizza pan
4. Knead dough into a flat base on your pan working from the Middle to the edges.
5. Cook for 15 minutes on 200 degrees or until the crust begins to brown.
Your pizza crust is now ready for Pizza Sauce and toppings! – Why not try Vegan Broccoli and Cucumber Pizza?