2 cups of tapioca flour
1 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of warm water
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
2 teaspoons of sea salt
1. Add both flours in a mixing bowl and mix together so both flours are fully integrated.
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix until a dough is formed
3. Pour mixture onto your pizza pan
4. Knead dough into a flat base on your pan working from the Middle to the edges.
5. Fold the edges with your fingers and neaten to make a ‘pizza crust
5. Cook for 30 minutes on 200 degrees or until the crust begins to brown.
Your pizza crust is now ready for Pizza Sauce and toppings! – Why not try Vegan Kale and Courgette Pizza